Total I paid: $6.94
Total I paid: 0.36 cents
Money Back in ECB's (Extra Care Bucks): $9.00
ECB=free money towards your next purchase
Well, if you haven't already heard of my "couponing" by now...let me tell you. Recently, my mom, sister and I all were told about this website... http://www.southernsavers.com/ . The lady who does the website is from Irmo and attends CBS (Community Bible Study) at First Presbyterian. Anyways, the whole idea is to use coupons and hit the sales at the stores...and Publix being the best money saver of all! No more Walmart!!! Woo-hoo!! Okay, so today, Gwynn and I went to CVS and the Food Lion and below are photos of what I bought and above is what I spent for those items. I think it is sad when I see folks paying for stuff full-price and no coupons!! Because....I get stuff for FREE all the time now!!! Check out the website above for how-to get started on this shopping plan...make the most of the money God has blessed you with!
No comments:
Post a Comment